Friday, July 9, 2010

For Future Generations

If any of you crafters out there who make and post videos to You Tube ever wonder how your cards can change the world I can tell you how.  My seven year old daughter Alicia loves you all (Momo with Made by Momo, Mary with Cricut Cardz TV, Christina from Creations with Christina, Robyn The Pink Stamper, and many more talented crafters).  She and her sister are constantly over my shoulder when I watch your videos.  So much so that they sound like they need to make their own video series.  Alicia was explaining how she was going to add the glossy blue glue to make Spongebob look like he was in actual water.  As you see she likes flowers and bows as well.  I hope this card brightens your day as much as it brightened mine.


It is because of your example that she got all of the ideas for her additions (the water bubbles, the hand cut flowers, and the ribbon---of course).  I helped her cut out Spongebob with the Cricut Markers.  It is an excellent alternative to trying to cut out the tiny piece and put him together.  We used the markers on white textured cardstock.

And here is one of my cards that I made for a young lady's graduation.


Hope you all are having a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge