Monday, October 25, 2010

Mini Album

I have severely procrastinated when coming to making a mini album.  I made a few last spring following tutorials by Kathy Orta at paperphenomenon.blogspot.com.  I finally got back to making mini albums by myself.  My first was purely some paper from K & Company and pictures from a friend's going away party.  My second is a cookbook for a coworker who is always making wonderful cakes to share with her colleagues at work.  I wanted to make a place where she could put some of her favorite recipes and some photos of her cooking with her grandkids.  I hope you like my first attempt.  I am also currently working on a wedding album that is way past due.  I was so afraid it wasn't going to be good enough that I procrastinated on it too.  It is coming together well though.  I hope to be able to show you pictures of the wedding album soon.








Thanks for looking and have a wonderfully blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did such a nice job on this recipe album. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a super sweet comment!!! I really love this mini! I don't have enough patience to make a book! This is a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge