Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blog Award

Keisha sent me a stylish blog award.  She was very sweet.  You can go see her at http://kustomtreasures.blogspot.com/  There were 8 things about myself I am supposed to share along with the award.

1) I love God and I love praying for people around the world.
2) I lived for 2 years in Mexico after college and I'm still pretty fluent in Spanish.
3) I have been married for 10 years
4) I have two little girls ages 8 and 9.
5) I enjoy making cards and most recently mini albums.
6) I watch Youtube and go on Facebook a lot.
7) I hate dark chocolate and chocolate ice cream but love milk chocolate.
8) I love my new Kindle.  I can't understand why they print books anymore when you can carry around a library with you. Lol.


Thanks again Keisha.  You made my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge