Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First You Tube Video YPP Swap

This morning I posted my first You Tube video.  Yay!!!  It is on my channel named kdwcreative1.  I made a Junk Mini Album for my swap partner Tami who is from Canada.  If you'd like to see it click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WKQ8io-9-o

The theme for this swap was Flower Frenzie.  I used quotes from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I really enjoyed making the album after I stopped worrying and knew it had to get finished.

I was a bit intimidated by it at first and then I just jumped in after a bout of insomnia this morning and finished it off.  I have included some pictures below.  I hope you like it.  I even got a positive comment from Tim Coffey.  He has the lines of paper with K & Company. He is one of the sweetest most humble crafters I know and he has been helping a lot of crafters online by providing giveaways for their channels.  I won his first blog candy and I was so happy.

Here are the pictures from my book.  They look a lot better than the video because I took it on my Blackberry phone.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge