Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Daily Deal Site Blitsy

Starting on Friday (Black Friday) there will be a new deal site to get daily specials.  If you click the link below you can get $10 off of a purchase you make.  I can't wait to see what deals it has but it says it will have products for up to 60% off.  On Black Friday they are supposed to have a Tim Holtz and Spellbinders deal.  I hope it is as good as the hype.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving to everyone.  Eat More Turkey.

http://blitsy.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/5722/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly - have you had any success on the site? I have yet to be able to do any shopping - thanks! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some things over the Christmas holiday and I got them the next week.

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge