Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone.

As I said before, I am focusing more on scrapbook pages now.  I have made some cards but not as frequently as before.  I am still looking for a program that blurs faces.  If you know of a good one, that also adds text to a photo (ex. my name) I'd appreciate the advice.  Here is a Christmas card.  I made this one with Papertreyink Christmas Stamps.  They are wonderful and crisp.  A great image every time.  I used Cricut Doodle Charms, I think, for the die cut.  Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.



1 comment:

  1. Cute. That is a neat Christmas stocking! Like the paper you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge