Monday, November 9, 2009

New Card

Hello Everyone.


I'm sorry that I've been out of commission for a few days.  I haven't been sick or anything.  Just reassessing my purpose for crafting.  I have focused on making scrapbook pages over the past few days.  I love seeing my pictures on beautiful pages and remembering the memories from the event. And like most of you, I'm pretty backed up in that area.  I am considering posting some but I want to protect the identity of the children in the photos so I am looking for a way to blur faces while not the rest of the photo.  If you have any suggestions I would welcome them.  So without further delay, here is a card for today. 


1 comment:

  1. You have a very nice blog. All of your creations are just wonderful. I've given you 2 awards. You can pick them up on my blog at shelleyscards.blogspot.com They are in the lower right hand corner of the page.

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge