Friday, February 26, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Hello Everyone.  Hope you are having a blessed day.  I haven't posted much since Valentine's Day.  I must admit being a little lazy because of not liking to drag out the camera and USB cord to upload the pictures.  This week I got a computer that has a slot for my SD card.  Wahoo.  Now I can put up my camera photos without turning the camera on.

So here is a new card I made.  I hope you like it.  I thought it might be good for a guy.  It has a graphic element to it that makes it less feminine.

I think the Get Better is from Lyrical Letters

Below this is a card using Songbird and Opposites Attract for the letters.

 

 Hope to see you soon. I should be putting more of them up more often.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge