Thursday, January 28, 2010

Third Day of Valentines

Hello everyone.  I made the following card with a diecut from my Sweethearts cartridge.  I liked it.  It was my first attempt at this type of bow and I think it came out pretty good.  I usually am not able to tie them very well but it gives it a nice look.



This card was produced with the tree from the new Heritage Cartridge and some Martha Stewart butterflies and Cricut Hearts.  I am unsure where the white hearts were cut from but I did a bunch of them to keep some to the side.  The pink hearts are from Doodle Charms and have the slight scallop on them.  I also cuttlebugged the red cardstock behind the tree it is on the debossed side.  The sentiment is computer generated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge