Thursday, June 17, 2010

Get Well Card

Hello all.

Sorry I haven't put up much.  It isn't because I haven't been making cards, just haven't found the time to put things up.  Well here is a Get Well Card for a friend.  I hope you like it but I must warn you, I took it at the last moment with my cell phone.  It was really beautiful up close but a tad blurry here.

The paper is from DCWV Natural Pack.  I love the browns in this pack and the glossy pieces too.  I cut her name and added a little glossy accents to make it shine.  The pearls are Zva which I love.  They are definitely a treat to add to a card.  Usually I only add a few but this card had to be special.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderfully blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge