Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Valentine Cards

I made this card with the Martha Stewart large heart border punch.  I thought I wasn't going to like the punch after my daughter convinced me to get it but it actually nice.  I like making the tops of inside panels with it as well.  I used Opposites attract for the font for this one.



I love the new Forever Young.  My daughters have probably cut more from it than I have but I decided to use the little frame and silhouette for this one.  I think a little girl or even a teen could enjoy this card.  I just typed the sentiment on the computer but now I'm glad to have my Verve stamps that I can use.


Wishing you a day of blessings and favor.

2 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are wonderful! What a way to rock that punch! Great use of it--that card is fabulous! And the more I see of Forever Young, the more I think I need it. Love your sweet girly card!

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge