Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentines Day Cards

Finally I have found the time to photograph my Valentines Day cards.  I will be showing a couple of them each day over the next two weeks.  I hope you enjoy them.  Have a blessed day.

This card is from the Paisley cartridge.  It is the frog and it is popped up.  It is intended to be a kid's card.



This is a romantic card I cut with glitter paper from Love Struck.  I really liked the cut but I had to cut it twice.  I was going to put it on a black mat but decided to trim around the back black mat it was a lot better this way than with a square black mat in the back.  I also matted the glitter paper on a black heart that comes on the Love Struck cart as well.  I just put a simple inside where someone could write a personal love note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge