Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello

Okay I know this isn't a card but I just wanted to check in since it has been a few weeks.  I have been making cards even though I haven't posted one in a while.  I've just been feeling a little sad.  I began doing cards because I love making them, spreading the word of God, and making people happy.  Recently taking on some orders hasn't made me really happy to make them anymore.  My Cousin Ashley loved her cards and made me truly feel the joy of why I make them.  It hasn't been the same with every order.  That said, I am going to continue through this period of reflection for a while but might not be posting quite as frequently.  I guess I need a little encouragement.  I thank you my followers for being my encouragement.  I think card making is truly a work of the heart and not everyone understands that.  TTFN as Tigger would say.

1 comment:

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge