Friday, April 16, 2010

My Mom is Great

I love my mom.  She was the kind of mother that taught you right from wrong and then she let God do the rest of the teaching.  I didn't appreciate her when I was young but she was firm and required that I do the right thing.  I'm grateful for her firmness and steering me in the right path.  She was a single parent because my father died when I was young but she made sure I was taken care of and I had my grandparents also to thank.  I dedicate the following card to her and will be putting it in the mail for her to get around May 1.


I think the flower is from Once Upon a Princess.  The greeting is from Paper Trey Ink.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet tribute and a beautiful card. She's going to love the card and all the love behind it! I love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge