Monday, April 26, 2010

Mom's Day Continues

Hi Everyone.  I hope these give you ideas and inspiration.  They are fairly simple with no special flocking, ribbon, glitter, etc.  They are mostly layered die cuts with an occasional sparkle.  I think the paper is what makes them.  I love Papertrey Ink paper because it makes the best embossing.  I hope you enjoy.  This weekend I also got my first Spellbinders borders and medallion.  I fell in love.  I don't like all of the poking you have to do to get out the small cuts but they are so beautiful on elegant cards and with elegant paper.  I used the two borders from one set and the medallion.  I also Cuttlebugged the bird with my Paisley cartridge (actually it could have been a Sizzix cartridge, I forget).  I hope you like it.  I do.  Have a blessed day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge