Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Baby Post

Hello Everyone.

My coworker, I love her so much, needs another card.  She wanted a Noah's Ark card.  There aren't any arks in Cricut so I created one out of the bath tub from EDPD and the house from Don Juan.  I am very happy with it but regret not giving it more texture before putting Welcome Noah on it.  The animals are from Animal Kingdom.  Hope you like it.  Actually I've called it a New Arrival card after the Cricut Cart but it doesn't have any actual new arrival cuts in it.




3 comments:

  1. Wow...I am soooo impressed....look at you!!! The way you made an ark up...great job!!! And my youngest son is named Noah...so I LOVE it of course =) I really want to try to do this to make a name sign for his room =)

    thanks for the idea,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fabulous ark Kimberly! My DH is especially fond of Noah's Ark yet I haven't tried to make a card or project using this theme. This is really super! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really got a kick out of what you said about your kids. Hugs! D

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge