Friday, October 30, 2009

For His Glory

Blessings Everyone

My primary purpose for card making is to provide love, comfort, joy, the knowledge of God, etc. to people.  If I couldn't do cards for God, I wouldn't want to do them at all.  And even if the card doesn't say a scripture, in my opinion, it can still minister to the needs of God's people.  And in my opinion everyone on this planet whether they believe it or not is a person of God. So here are some cards which help others (and myself) to spread his love through a small piece of beauty.  The "For God So Loved" stamp is a 3 dollar stamp from http://www.vervestamps.com/ and the "Thanks for Being a Friend" is from a set by Our Daily Bread Images http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/. I experimented with Gypsy welding with the Praying4U image and I'm still trying to tweak it and see what I can put behind it to make it show up best.  There is a small piece of the black, white and gray glitter paper from yesterday behind the one with the purple flowers on it.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend. If you celebrate Halloween remember God during your celebrations. 







2 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how you did the cross. I like how your faith shows through in all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross is from the Cricut Wedding Solutions cartridge. It has an embellished cross and the shadow too. I let the paper peak through on the one above though.

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge