Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall themed Thinking of You card



Yesterday my Sizzix machine fell in love with felt.  I learned that I could make Sizzix die cuts out of felt and add them to my cards.  I have seen a lot of expensive felt designed stickers out in the market and it makes me excited to make my own felt die cuts for pennies.  Also Joanns has some awesome felt on sale for $2.49 per yard.  So here is a card not using Cricut but felt and my Sizzix machine.  I like the soft texture it gives to cards.  Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. How Cute!!!! I've never tried to cut felt...I wonderif I could cut it with my cuttlebug?? Now I gotta go try! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. When I found out that the Sizzix could cut felt and fabric I knew that I had to have one. So I started with buying the dies from the website in the clearance section....talk about awesome deals....and this week I ordered the Big Shot on clearance from the site at $40 along with a bunch of other dies....I'm so excited! And seeing your card makes me all the more anxious. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge