Friday, October 2, 2009

More Cards

Although my Cricut isn't working, I do have a few other cards to post that use Cricut carts.  I hope you enjoy these.



This card was made with Cricut Storybook.  All of the elements came from that cart except of course the bottom border from a Martha Stewart punch.  Also the paper is from DCWV I think but I definitely know it is from a paper back called Sorbet.  It is beautiful paper with pinks and purples, yellows and blues.  Both of these cards were made with paper from that pack.




This card started out with a mistake.  I had cut the shape from Storybook.  It was cut where part of it was by accident though another cut.  I had to make amends and I ended up cutting off the left right and bottom parts.  Now it looks almost like a book even though that wasn't my original idea.  I cut a blue square for the background of the sentiment which I typed on the computer.  The flower is from a blue die from many years ago. It is a fairly simple card and I wish I had added more to it but I didn't.  Hope you enjoy. 

Also Inky Impressions Challenges blogspot has wonderful blog candy in celebration of her birthday.  Go by and check it out at http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-birthday-blog-candy-inkys-mama.html

Here is a picture of what she is offering


1 comment:

  1. very cute cards you made. I haven't been home all day with work and stuff so I'm checking out everyone's cards tonight and enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge