Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scrapping/Cardmaking on a Budget

Hi Everyone.  I have been busy today.  I visited my local Big Lots which has become one of my favorite places to pick up close out embellishments.  I found Heidi Swap Chipboard sets that would normally be 5-6 dollars at Michaels, AC Moore, or Joanns for 1 buck.  Yes you heard right, 1 DOLLAR.  I also get closed out Martha Stewart projects from there as well.  Sometimes the puppet kits that are sold for $10 in the regular craft stores are $2 at Big Lots.  I even picked up some wedding favor boxes from there a few months back for 2.  I have also found charms, flowers, rub-ons, and stickers all usually around 1-2 dollars each pack.  I hope this helps all of you who would like to expand your scrapbooking supply without breaking the bank.  I hope to be able to post something later today or tomorrow and I hope you are having a wonderful day.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. My big lots is so gross!! :( I swear they never clean anything in the store. I do however shop at the Target dollar section and get great deals there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that. We have a nice Big Lots and the scrapbooking section is small but the pack it with a lot of stuff. I know Target is another good place. I liked the Big Lots section because they have not only the store brand type stuff but the Martha Stewart, DCWV, and other name brands as well.

    ReplyDelete

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge