Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pink and Black Birthday Card

Blessings Everyone

Here is another birthday card post.  I love the background glitter paper on this one.  Every since I bought the Glitter Stack by DCWV I have been using the black, white, and gray papers a lot.  It is actually my favorite paper from the pack.  People love their look when paired with black cardstock.  The cardstock is a pack from AC Moore I think.  It is the American Crafts brand.  It has nice weight, texture, and cuts pretty well with the Cricut.  Just make sure your blade is sharp and you are using the right blade depth with your Cricut.  I also feel that this is an elegant card especially since it uses pink and black.  I am still considering adding an extra element to the bottom right hand corner but the embossed white cardstock in the background and the balloons say it all.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  I hope you have a wonderful day today. 

******************THESE ARE UPDATED LARGER IMAGES***************




No comments:

Post a Comment

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge