Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas and Thinking of You

Hello Everyone.  I hope you are having a blessed day.  I want to share a Christmas card and a Thinking of You.  I stamped the Christmas card using a set I got from Papertrey Ink.  I really like their stamps and began using them because of Robyn the Pink Stamper at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/.  Keep her in your prayers because she has been sick with H1N1.

I like Papertreyink because the stamps make beautiful images.  The font for Christ is from Opposites Attract  I want to make more Christmas cards focused on the reason for the season and I think this one does it.  I hope you like it. 




Also I made another felt card with my favorite felt leaves.  I also experimented with chalk this weekend.  I think it is so much more forgiving than ink.  Again, have a wonderful day and please come back for more cards later this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Album

Shimmerz

Stylish Blog Award.

Stylish Blog Award.

Cute Bear Award

Cute Bear Award

Disney Award

Disney Award

Cuttlebug Challenge